zaterdag 4 augustus 2012

It's the start of something new.

Like the titel says it's the start of something new but this new sort of may be old to some of my readers, seeing as they do the same or follow those who do the same. But what is this same I talk about, well this same is book revieuws, movie revieuws some inspired fashion stuff now and than (can't really let it go honestly) and last some life stuff, like conventions, meetings etc. Just that what I fancy to talk about is what I will blog about as you may find out in the future.

The first few posts maybe seem old to you but that are some from the old blogs or story's i've might have told you about so don't look at it like, That girl crazy, she posted that before but I just love to kepe some things I am proud about.

Hope you enjoy, as soon as I can I am uploading a first book revieuw, Starcrossed By Josephine Angelini.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten