vrijdag 7 september 2012

Look: Checkered Confidence


Checkered Confidence is excactly how to describe this outfit. I felt perfect, confident and on top of the world. I bought this blouse a few weeks back at the primark and I was looking around for such a blouse for a while. It was an perfect catch and an instant buy.
The shoes I borrowed from my sister, they have this high platform and made my legs appear even longer than they already are! Yes it was perfect and my confidence was shining all over the place.
The few guys that looked at me when I walked by gave me even that extra bit of an glow!

Outfit an great succes if I say so myself!

Checkered Blouse: Primark
Black top: Bonprix
Denim Tregging: Esprit
Platform Heels: Van Haren
Bag: Primark




5 opmerkingen:

  1. Great outfit, looks very good on you :D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thank you sarah, i felt really good in it to :D got loads of compliments.

      Verwijderen
  2. Love the look! Suits you really well :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. It looks really good on you! :) Especially when you feel so good in it.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. thank you girls :D gonna rock it again next monday only with other shoes, got blisters all over the bottom of my feet.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen