zaterdag 17 november 2012

I'm Out by Shannon Bex: The video!


It is here, the video for I'm Out by non other then Shannon Bex
I am sure I've told it an thousand times how i was an huge Danity Kane fan and how all the girls went solo. I am also dead set that I blogger about this talented woman on my blog as well. But lets not wander off, its about the video!

An video very simple but still so classy, Country mixed with just an wink to hip/hop with the amazing choreography. Its just an clean slate video, with an few different shots but all together it is an fun video to watch. The fun element is how shannon shines and this is also done in an very clever way, dress everybody else in black with darker shades of hair colour and well you have the center of your attention.
No I love it, the dancing is amazing and I am sure she did choreograph it herself, I wouldn't have expected any less.

Now all of you enjoy the song and the video of the amazingly talented Shannon Bex

1 opmerking:

  1. Not very overwhelmed by the clip, it's nice, but nothing too special. It is a shame it looks like it was shot in front of a green screen.

    The song is nice though, hadn't heard it before, but the country elements are nice.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen