maandag 1 oktober 2012

A fairytale of my own



One I deserve, some day from now. A future so bright, with my nobel mare and my prince on his own white noble steed. We will ride through the fields of our kingdom, making sure there is peace were we travel. We will be looking out over our lands, to see what is ours and what we will pass on when the time is right.

My own fairytale, one I will find some day.

----------------------

This is an small previeuw of the pictures I had taken 2 weeks back. After or during my internship I will make you guys an big post with all the dreamy fairytale pictures I have, but for now, dream just an bit longer on this one.
Photo credit goes to Marlies Trap 

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Amazing picture, this one is. Absolutely love it, just as the other pictures that have been taken!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. I adore this one and can't wait to own the HQ one and order it on canvas to be put on my room.

      Verwijderen