maandag 13 augustus 2012

Book Review: Silence By Becca Fitzpatrick


Yaay for my thirth book review, getting the hang of this and blogging don't ya think. Well before you all read on yes, this might be full of spoilers in a way about the previous two books in this series: Hush Hush and Cresendo by Becca Fitzpatrick. So Becca Fitzpatrick writes these awesome books and characters and honestly the other two books had some mindfuck moments that got me scared and shaking in my bed during the night. Yes I am a whimp and I admit hahahaha. 

The noise between Patch and Nora is gone. They've overcome the secrets riddled in Patch's dark past, bridged two irreconcilable worlds and faced heart-wrenching tests of betrayal, loyalty and trust - all for the love that will transcend the boundary between heaven and earth.
Armed with nothing but their absolute faith in one another, Patch and Nora enter a desperate fight to stop a villain who holds the power to shatter everything they've worked for - and their love - forever.

Hmm wel the back cover gives away some small things but when i started on page one I was thrown back my toughts of 'wait what happend again in cresendo' were punctial. it was a while since I read that book but oke. The first chapter wasnt that difficult but when he started back to Nora who turned up in a cemetery her mind lost was when I really had to bend back over and re-read the last chapter of Cresendo.

Well like I promissed no spoilers about this book but it was as good as ever. I finished it in one day total. yes it was a whole new mindfuck all over again but this time it gave me less creeps then before. It's a page turner that keeps you alert and thinking about what happend previously and what is happening now. Things get mixed cause you know what happend before but nora didn't. The end total unexpected and honestly bring on the fall of 2012 for Finale the last part in the Hush, Hush saga.



2 opmerkingen:

  1. I finished it in about 4 hours too according to my review on Goodreads :P It was a good book, but I remember thinking it was slightly predictable. And it annoyed me that you already knew stuff before Nora xD

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. I came to the same speed hahahaha in you only counted the hours spend on it :P I didn't found it predictable, and honestly it didn't annoy me. I was glad I knew stuff cause other wise I would be all confused all over hahaha.

      Verwijderen