donderdag 6 december 2012

My Make-Up Secrets



When there is something I really learned to use over the past year it is make-up, I honestly don't go out without my make-up, well not without some powder and concealer.

These 6 products really are my life savers every morning. 
As you can see in the allround concealer by catrice, the pink one is almost empty. In these times of stress I tend to get bags under my eyes and this pink concealer pretty much helps me conceal them. 
When i got that part covered I move on to my Essence Soft&Natural Make-up to conceal all the other spots around my face, like outbreaks. For now this is what I use but it doesnt really cover it for the entire day, wich I am trying to find an replacement for.
Last piece on my covering rythm I use Essence, Mattifying Compact Powder (04 perfect beige) to give my face this nice, finished look but to also keep away my sometimes shiny face. I like my skin better when its a bit matt. 

On days that I dont feel well I just stop here and head out of the house, feeling fresh and better.
But on those days I really want to move it up an bit and still stick to my natural look I put on Etos, X-tra black, volume mascara, waterproof. I always use waterproof mascare cause you will never know what the day might bring and I better be prepared just in case. I don't really fancy looking like an racoon on the end of my day.
Last but not least is my Lancome, Rouge in Love lipstick. I bought this cause Emma Watson did the campaign for this line but when I finally got it, I fell in love with it head over heels and it is probably the most expensive bit of make-up I own.

Besides al that, I always wear an bit of clear polish on my nails, just to give that bit of extra shine. For this I tend to use Catrice, Quick Dry & High Shine Top Coat. Even when I am in an hurry in the morning i can still put a bit on and feel picture perfect.

I hope you enjoyed reading about what I wear and maybe, when people like it I could do more peices about, nails, hair and what not. Let me know what you think and what you would like to see.
Xx 

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Rouge in love lipstick <3 I have a different colour but I absolutely adore those.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I have really bad experiences with the Etos mascara, but am glad you enjoy using it. :) Love the Lancome lipstick. Nailpolish is a really nice and easy way to give your outfit something extra. :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Never used anything else honestly, It's also the only mascara that holds when I jump into an pool hahaha.
      The lancome is my top favorite, but i don't use it a lot, afraid it will be emtpy to soon.

      Verwijderen