donderdag 23 augustus 2012

21, a big, big number



So last week I turned 21, you might think but that was last week.., Well I was sort of busy and I didn't had al my presents yet so now we have a blog post here.

The first 'Birthday' sort of party we had was on the 4th of August in Walibi Holland. We jsut wanted an awesome day out with friends and it was the perfect setting to pre celebrate Yasmine and my own birthday to. I got some pretty cool things and I loved them all. Besides that we had a good day riding these rollercoasters, having the absolute biggest amount of fun. (even when your dodging a whole lot of wasp wile having cotton candy in your hands) Its something I would love to do again next year.

18th of August my good friend Pauline came over and we had a pretty amazing time, chatting and catching up and who knows what more. Mostly about horses and her wedding.

19th of August I celebrated my birthday for the family.., well like every damn year it turns out into a big dissapointment like always. Only the family from my dad side came and well I don't want to discuss it on here ;) It was a dissapointment and thats it. 

What did I got:
- Money and giftcards wich I spend on almost everything on the first picture above:
Miss Peregrine's Home for peculiar childeren by Ransom Riggs
The Trylle Trilogy by Amanda Hocking
Ben Hur (2010) DVD
The Hunger Games DVD
- This pretty amazing frame with three pictures of my favorite people out of The Vampire Diaries (thanks so much again Arlette and Yasmine)
- The book Silence by Becca Fitzpatrick also from the two ladies above.
- This two candy jars and a pretty nice tea cup with some flavours of tea. 
- Earring (wich I forgot to put on the display damn me)
- The bracelet from Zinzi, I got it from my parents, its a pretty unique piece to me.
- this selfmade charm for on a necklace from my best friend.
- Rimmel london nailpolish.

As you can read, there will be a lot of bookrevieuws up when I am finished with those. But for now read this blog and check out my others. Until next time ;)

4 opmerkingen:

  1. So glad you liked the presents! And I'm curious to hear what you think about the series from Amanda Hocking, they sound good!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Yay glad you liked the presents! :) Oh and The Trylle Trilogy has been on my to-read list for like.. forever xD Would love to hear what you think of it! :) Lovely presents!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Happy B-day from the Czech Republic :) you got some great friends as I can see :) I recently found your blog so I'm looking forward to next posts :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Hey Katka, thank you for following my blog :) Yes I have amazing friends (and a not so great family) I have some great posts lined up for all of my readers so tomorrow there will be a new one up.

      Verwijderen